Shirtless MotoGP Riders. The Richest website (therichest.com) has a list of the “top 10 highest-paid MotoGP riders in 2014”. It noted that these top earning Grand Prix Motorcycle racers make less than their counterparts in Formula One and NASCAR but the money they bank in a year is much more than we can imagine making for the rest of lives. Now, instead of just repeating The Richest MotoGP Riders list, we decided to make this post spicier by adding shirtless photos of the guys in the list. Let’s begin with:
10. Colin Edwards – Forward Racing Team – $950,000 per year. From the United States. 39 years old.
9. Andrea Dovizioso – Ducati Team – $1 million per year. From Italy. 28 years old.
Tyra will be very proud of the way Andrea is posing above, no? He sure is trying!
8. Cal Crutchlow – Ducati Team – $1.2 million per year. From the United Kingdom. 29 years old.
7. Alvaro Bautista – Honda Gresini Racing Team – $1.4 million per year. From Spain. 29 years old.
6. Stefan Bradl – LCR Honda Team – $1.7 million per year. From Germany. 24 years old.
5. Nicky Hayden – Aspar Racing Team – $4 million per year. From the United States. 33 years old.
4. Marc Marquez – Repsol Honda Team – $4 million per year. From Spain. 21 years old.
3. Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team – $4 million per year. From Spain. 28 years old.
2. Jorge Lorenzo – Yamaha Factory Racing Team – $9.2 million per year. From Spain. 27 years old.
1. Valentino Rossi – Yamaha Factory Racing Team – $22 million per year. From Italy. 35 years old.
We were planning to add other information such as the height, weight, and civil status (like who is married, dating, and single) of these guys but we decided to do this in a separate post. Watch out for it in the coming days, will ya?
That’s it for now fellow Famewatchers. In terms of shirtlessness, how do these shirtless MotoGP Riders compare with the guys listed in our post on shirtless NASCAR drivers?
Shirtless MotoGP Riders: Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing Hunks. Posted 1 November 2014. Last updated: February 3, 2020 at 6:45 am.