From maternity jeans, let’s continue blogging about celebrity maternity fashion by focusing, this time, on the favorite pregnancy skirt of your favorite Hollywood actresses.
As you can see below, celebs love them their Isabella Olivers as well as their Seraphine maternity wear. But they also love other brands so lets check them out, shall we?
1. Thandie Newton wears a Seraphine Black Stretch Maternity Pencil Skirt. Available at the seraphine.com website for only £35.
More on the above maternity pencil skirt from the designer’s website:
Perfectly adapted to work with your pregnancy curves, Thandie Newton calls this maternity pencil skirt ‘a must have for expecting mamas’! Made in a super soft ponte knit, this wonderful maternity skirt sits comfortably over the bump and stretches for a perfect fit at every stage.
Partner this slinky maternity pencil skirt with our Black Super Stretch Maternity Blazer for a fierce work wear look, or wear it with a comfy maternity jumper for a casual chic weekend outfit.
2. Gwen Stefani in a maternity skirt also by Seraphine.
3. Hilary Duff in Joe’s Jeans short skirt. We can’t find this particular skirt on Joe’s Jeans but there’s a similar item – high rise denim mini skirt – for $145.
4. Jennifer Garner in maternity denim skirt by Isabella Oliver. Jen’s denim skirt is unfortunately, currently not available at the Isabella Oliver website. Looks fabulous though, no?
5. Jessica Alba in Alternative Apparel maxi skirt.
More on The Maxi Skirt from Alternative Apparel:
Women’s regular-fit, floor-length maxi skirt and 1.5″ elastic waistband. Blind stitch on bottom hem with Alternative signature stitch on wearer’s left side.
Currently, Alternative Apparel has a sale for some of its items including maxi skirts which you can now buy for $24 to $37 (down from $48 to $74). Pretty good deal, huh?
6. Zoe Saldana in Seraphine Color Block Fitted Skirt (available at Seraphine for £45.00).
More about Zoe’s fabulous pregnancy skirt from the designer:
Contour your curves in this gorgeous colour block knitted maternity skirt! This must-have black skirt features a contrast navy panel at the front which optically slims your silhouette for a flattering look.
The black ribbed knit skirt is ultra soft and stretchy, fitting comfortably under your bump to provide a flexible fit for a full nine months of style. Perfect for a chic office wear look, team this skirt with tights, heels and a black top to perfect your professional pregnancy polish.
That’s it for now PregnancyWearWatchers! Our favorite pregnancy skirt is clearly the one on Zoe Saldana. What’s yours?
Pregnancy Skirt for Expecting Moms: Pencil, Mini, Maxi Skirts. Posted 9 November 2014. Last updated: April 29, 2020 at 11:15 am.