Lorenzo Richelmy Shirtless Photos. We’ve got us some Italian guy candy who will be starring in the upcoming Netflix series, Marco Polo. His name is Lorenzo Richelmy. He is 24 years young (born 25 March 1990). And he hails from La Spezia, Italy. Lorenzo will play the title role, Marco Polo, opposite Chinese actress Zhu Zhu. Check out their intimate photo:
Trailer for Marco Polo which will be available on Netflix this December.
After Orange is the New Black, it looks like Netflix’s got another hit, no?
Want more Lorenzo Richelmy shirtless photos? Here are caps from a scene from the Italian TV series I liceali where our Lorenzo played the role of Cesare Schifani.
Screencaps courtesy of pettoralifamosi.blogspot.com
Who says think sweaters are not sexy? Surely not our Lorenzo who looks sizzling hot in his sweater.
He kinda looks like Ewan McGregor doesn’t he? We hope he is as talented as the British actor. [Want more sexy mens sweater?]
There’s not a lot of information about Lorenzo on the interwebs but trade magazine Deadline (deadline.com) has this tidbit about him as well as his new show: “Italian actor Lorenzo Richelmy stars as the title character in Marco Polo, which has begun filming in Venice before moving on to Kazakhstan and the new Pinewood Studios in Malaysia. Richelmy starred in the Italian dramedy Terra e vento and has appeared in other films including Fat Cat and Terzo tempo. The cast also includes England’s Benedict Wong (Prometheus), netflix_logo2China’s Zhu Zhu (Cloud Atlas), Hong Kong-born and London-raised Tom Wu (Skyfall), Aussie Remy Hii (Treading Water) and Washington, D.C. native Rick Yune (Olympus Has Fallen).”
Some info about Lorenzo from his wiki page (Italian version):
1. He is the son of theater actors.
2. He moved with his family to Rome in 1994.
3. Graduated from the High School John Paul 2 Ostia Lido in Rome.
4. He started his acting career when he was eight years old in the play “The Gran Sasso winks at Frejus” by E. Victorians directed by Italo Spinelli.
5. In 2008 he received the award for “personality emerging European”, awarded by the Ministry of Tourism.
6. In 2010, with the short film “Target blank” Roberto Zazzara, won the award for best actor at FigariFilmFest.
7. In 2011 he starred in the episode in the series “Marry Me” by Umberto Marino. Also in 2011 he was chosen to star in the movie “100 meters from Paradise” by Raffaele Verzillo.
8. In 2014, playing the role of the son of Carlo Verdone in the film under a lucky star , will then star of the Netflix Marco Polo.
Is Lorenzo Richelmy Gay or Straight? We don’t know and our friends at gayorstraight.com do not know either. We think he’s straight though because he’s seen with this gorgeous girl (Margherita Laterza) who may or may not be his girlfriend. We’ll update this post in the future once we have more info.
That’s it for now fellow Famewatchers! Danke.