Want more men’s workout underwear? Well, check out these Jockey Performance Underwear. If you want to buy a pair or two, now’s the time to do it because Jockey has an online sale for some of its cotton and microfiber performance underwear.
Check out the price markdowns below:
Jockey Cotton Performance Boxer Briefs Sale. Original price: $18. Discounted price: $12.99. Material: Body – 66% cotton/ 30% polyester/ 4% spandex. Mesh – 86% polyester/ 14% spandex. Fabric care: Machine wash and dry.
More about this item from jockey.com:
- our H-fly design provides no gap support and a custom fit
- the comfort of cotton is transformed into performance by wicking away moisture
- sport boxer brief’s odor control technology allows you to stay confident and comfortable
- breathable mesh panels along H-fly front and extending down center of the rear, provide enhanced cooling
- Jockey® sport underwear comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Jockey Cotton Performance Midway Briefs Sale. Original price: $18. Discounted sale price: $12.99. Material: Body – 66% cotton/ 30% polyester/ 4% spandex. Mesh – 86% polyester/ 14% spandex. Fabric care: Machine wash and dry.
Jockey Microfiber Boxer Briefs Sale. Original price (for a pack of two): $24. Discounted sale price: $17.99. Material: 80% polyester/ 20% spandex. Care instructions: Machine wash and dry.
More product details about this undergarment from jockey.com:
- boxer brief’s contoured H-fly provides a no-gap support and a custom fit
- sport underwear’s microfiber fabric wicks away moisture, keeping you cool and dry
- odor control technology allows you to stay confident and comfortable
- men’s sport extends to the top of the thigh
Jockey Microfiber Performance Midway Briefs Sale. Material: 80% polyester/ 20% spandex. Fabric care instructions: Machine wash and dry.
Differences between Cotton vs. Microfiber Performance Underwear. So what, between microfiber and cotton performance underwear is best suited for your needs? Well, check out the differences between the two which we summarized from bangandstrike.com as well as wisegeek.com:
Cotton Fabric Pros and Cons:
- Made of organic natural material.
- Soft and breathable.
- Keeps you cool but it does not hold onto moisture so you will feel the wetness of the fabric.
- No static shocks from cotton pants.
Microfiber Fabric Pros and Cons:
- Made of synthetic material.
- Excellent moisture wicking properties so you can keep cool and dry.
- Moisture wicking reduces odor.
- Material dries faster after washing.
- It is stretchy so it gives you a snugger fit.
- Tend to be thicker (than cotton) so lines and contours can be more visible if paired with tight clothing.
- May trigger allergic reaction for people who have very sensitive skin.
Note that the above differences between cotton vs. microfiber undergarments are not specific to Jockey performance underwear but is a generalized enumeration of outfits made of either material. We hope it helps guide you in picking the right underwear that is suitable for your needs. Once you picked what you want, now’s the time to go buy your undies to avail of the discounts in the ongoing Jockey performance underwear sale.