Ashton Kutcher vs Bruce Goldsmith, Noisy Neighbor. Ashton goes: “I’m just recording this for legal purposes, but I can also share it with the world. It’s 7:30 AM, and I get to wake up in my bedroom to my fucking jackass neighbor…doing this next to my porch. This is my porch! This is my house. This is my deck. Right up there, that’s my bedroom. This is where my dickweed neighbor has decided to be building a house at 7AM, pounding on steel and welding right next to my frickin’ house. I woke up this morning to pounding, welding steel. I’m gonna lose it on this guy. I’m gonna lose it. I’m gonna lose it. It’s been going on for four months now. This guy’s got another thing coming.”
Bruce Goldsmith [not direct quote] goes: Ashton doesn’t want to deal with reality. They don’t make hammers covered with rubber. His house was built in ten years and we had to deal with the noise.
* this SOB owl feces cougar placenta jack bone dick!
* Jack ass 7am building a god damn fort next to my house f’in up my view and noise polluting
* the entire f’in nieghborhood with pounding steal
* holy moly I’m gonna lose it!
* this ass clown has another thing coming!
* I’m gonna kill my neighbor!
Demi joins in
* calm and gentle baby you can pull out the paint gun later!
* baby keep it together there should only be another 5 months of this.
* the neighbor doing consruction with 6 guys pounding hammers against steel at 7am is no way to wake up!
THEN Ashton twitters again
* it’s a joke people not news…http://tinyurl.com/ddv8nc
THEN Ashton apologizes for being such a wuss.
Okay, we understand that noise is bad but if his neighbor put up with Ashton’s ten-year house building then he and Demi also have to deal with the noise.
Anyways, we guess all’s well that ends well for Ashton and his neighbor. We think they will be having barbecues together in the near future.
World Malaria Day 2009: Ashton Kutcher Rallies the Troops
17 April 2009
Ashton Kutcher may sometimes be a cranky dude but we give him lots of props for supporting World Malaria Day. He Twitters: “Let’s rally the troops on World Malaria Day… If we all rally we can make malaria a thing 4 history books (so) that we all say, ‘I can’t believe people use to die from that.’ Why focus on malaria? The cure exists. $10 saves a life I know we can do this. Every 30 seconds a child dies from Malaria. (Mosquito) Nets save lives. Support World Malaria Day.”
For those of you wondering, World Malaria Day is on April 25. Why must we commemorate this day. The World Health Organization provides the answer:
World Malaria Day – which was instituted by the World Health Assembly at its 60th session in May 2007 – is a day for recognizing the global effort to provide effective control of malaria. It is an opportunity:
- for countries in the affected regions to learn from each other’s experiences and support each other’s efforts;
- for new donors to join a global partnership against malaria;
- for research and academic institutions to flag their scientific advances to both experts and general public; and
- for international partners, companies and foundations to showcase their efforts and reflect on how to scale up what has worked.
On this year’s World Malaria Day, the Roll Back Malaria Partnership – which includes WHO – will focus on malaria as a global health problem. The partners will engage the international community in their fight against malaria.
According to the WHO malaria continues to haunt 40% of the world’s population infecting more than 500 million people per year and killing more than 1 million. It is most prevalent in sub-Saharan Africa but the disease also afflicts Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and even parts of Europe.
Ashton Kutcher vs Bruce Goldsmith, Noisy Neighbor. Posted 29 January 2009.