Black Men Wearing Speedo Swimsuits: One of the silly but still interesting questions we came across on Yahoo! Answers goes like this: “Why don’t black people wear speedos? Personally, I think speedos look great on certain people, including black people.” Not surprisingly, the answers basically state that black men do wear Speedo swimsuits.
We think that the “question asker” was looking in the wrong places. To help her/him, here are ten black men in Speedo swimsuits:
1. Seal. Singer, producer, and Heidi Klum’s ex is certainly the King of Speedo Swimsuits. We actually uploaded this photo in an earlier post Swimsuit for Older Men. You might want to check out the link if you are a fan of older guys rocking their swimwear.
2. Olympic multiple medalist Cullen Jones seen in the pic below with gay model/athlete Jack Mackenroth. He has two Olympic gold medals (4×100 freestyle and 4×100 medley) and two silvers (4×100 freestyle and 50 meter freestyle). See more of Cullen in our post: Black Male Swimmers.
3. Random Guy on the Beach. Is this guy who rocks his blue Speedo a celebrity? Or is he just a random dude?
4. Nigerian male model David Agbodji.
5. Hiphop artist and Haitian presidential candidate Wyclef Jean.
6. Male model Jason W. King. He’s a 35-year-old model from the Netherlands.
7. British Gymnast Louis Smith. Louis posed in his speedo in this photoshoot for Gay Times Magazine. He famously told the mag that he would go gay for Will Smith. Louis has three Olympic medals (two bronze and one silver) from London 2012 and Beijing 2008.
8. Male Model Kennie Franklin. The hot and gorgeous Kennie Franklin posed in his Speedos in this photoshoot for Out Magazine.
9. Black Runway Model rocking his swimsuit at a Dax Martin Fashion Show.
10. Actor Nate Parker. Hunky Nate Parker dons a briefs-style swimsuit in this scene for the movie, Pride.
Which of these ten Speedo-wearing guys is your favorite? We love Seal so we are going to stick with him. How about you?
Black Men Wearing Speedo Swimwuits: Ten Brothers in Speedos. Posted 19 July 2014. Last updated: February 3, 2020 at 13:59 pm.