Miles Austin Shirtless and Gym Workout Photos. The shirtless picture of Miles Austin, wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys, may not be the best but we can see why Kim Kardashian fell for him, no? It’s them perfect washboard abs.
Photos of Miles in his body-hugging football outfit and Miles and Kim on a date.
But, wait, there’s more. Wanna see some Miles Austin shirtless work out photos? Here’s your hunky footballer doing some weight routine. Now that’s a badass-looking weight, no?
Another weights exercise.
What is he doing? Pull-ups?
Miles Austin in all his shirtless glory. You’ve got nice washboard abs, honey. Nice abs.
Miles is a Muscle and Fitness Magazine coverboy which, we’re told is some kind of a soft porn for the gays. According to our friend Kevin, anyways.
Surely, Kim can’t go wrong with a hot bald muscly man with big balls (well, a big ball). Did we say he’s got great abs?
More info on Miles for those of us who are just discovering his hawtness (info culled from his wikipedia page):
- he’s born June 30, 1984 in Summit, New Jersey.
- he is a wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. He was signed by the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2006. He played college football at Monmouth.
- his parents are Ann and Miles Austin. Mom is from Nebraska while dad is from New Jersey. He has a sister named Jennifer.
- he went to high school at the Garfield High School in Garfield, New Jersey graduating in 2002. He’s a star athlete who excelled in football, basketball, and track and field.
- in football, he played wide receiver and defensive back. During his senior year, Miles won the All-Bergen County honors and All-State honors.
- in basketball, Kim K’s boyfriend also garnered All-Bergen County honors.
- in track and field, Austin recorded the third-longest javelin throw in Bergen County history with a throw of 214 feet, 8 inches. He finished third in the triple jump at the New Jersey Meet of Champions in 2001. Austin’s events in track and field are: 100 meter dash, long jump, triple jump, and the javelin throw.
He’s apparently an all-around athlete. But he decided to pursue pro-football which is a good thing for us fans of hot football guys, eh?
Miles Austin Shirtless and Gym Workout Photos. Posted 1 July 2010.