Arthur Green Shirtless and Hot Bachelor (2020 Update). This update is five years late but, as they say, ’tis better late than never. As some of you already know, Arthur picked Matilda Rice at the last episode of Bachelor New Zealand. The two are still together and are the proud parents of a boy.
Art and Matila also tied the knot in February last year. Here are some photos from their wedding day from Woman’s Day:
Belated congratulations, you two!
Arthur Green Shirtless, Underwear Photos: Bachelor New Zealand (18 March 2015). Famewatchers, meet Arthur Green. He is the first Kiwi hunk to star in Bachelor New Zealand. Although the reality franchise has been airing in other parts of the world, this is the first time it is being produced and aired in Kiwilandia.
Since he is fairly new in Fameland, we reckon it would be good to do a Top Nine Fabulous Things You Should Know About Arthur Green. Check ’em out:
1. He did some modeling in his underwear and he looks good in them. Check out these photos of The Kiwi Bachelor which we grabbed from his Red 11 portfolio.
Nice! Whether he’s wearing boxers or a shorter boxer briefs, Art is Da Man.
2. He does not mind walking around in public wearing nothing but a pair of briefs-style Speedo swimsuit accompanied by a guy who’s also rocking a pair of Speedos.
By the by, we grabbed the above photo pic from Art’s Instagram account (follow him @art_green).
3. His washboard abs rock. His mustache does not rock at all. He looks ridiculous sporting a mustache and he’s much better off without ’em.
4. He’s got the sexiest back in the world of reality TV. Can you think of another reality TV star who’s back photo made you think, “Mmmmm. This Arthur Green shirtless pic makes us want to do the dirty with him!!!!”
5. He looks gorgeous in a suit and embodies that fashion saying that goes “a well-tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men”. [Want more hot guys wearing suits?]
6. Given his hot abs, it’s no surprise that Art is fitness-oriented. In fact according to his TV3 profile, “he runs and part-owns a company called Clean Paleo Ltd with two other friends”. They have established a presence in Australia and are already setting their eyes in China.
7. He is not into PDAs (public displays of affection) and doesn’t want a high-maintenance girlfriend. Our friend Deena meets one out of two of those “requirements”. Hehe.
8. He’s liking how the show is presenting him so far. Here’s what he told stuff.co.nz after he watched the first episode: “Last night was a huge relief for me. I was a bit apprehensive about how I was going to come across…If anything they made me look more confident as I was so, so nervous.”
9. Here’s what he is looking for in a woman (via stuff.co.nz): “A sense of humour, someone who is driven, intelligent and beautiful eyes, I’m really drawn to beautiful eyes. Being confident is a huge thing. I’m attracted to a girl who is confident and try to put that back on myself and be more confident myself.”
That’s a good thing to keep in mind, Famewatchers, in case you are interested in Art and in case this Bachelor thingie does not work out for him.
Arthur Green Shirtless, Underwear Photos: Bachelor New Zealand. Posted 18 March 2015. Last updated: July 4, 2020 at 3:34 am.
Discover Popular Posts
Henry Cavill Then and Now. Photos of Henry when he was a young up and comer and now that he is a Hollywood superstar.
Donald Trump Hair: Real or Wig. Is Trump’s hair real or did he have a hair transplant? May he is wearing a wig?
Celebrity Homburg Hats. What’s a homburg hat exactly and who are the famous men who were seen wearing them?
Athletes Rocking Their Swimsuits. Professional and amateur athletes from boxing, karate, footblall, and swimming who look good in their Speedo suits.
Ewan McGregor’s Leather Jackets. The British superstar wore Belstaff for his trips around the world.
Blue Speedo Hunks. Male Models and celebrities rocking their blue swimsuits.