Silk Underwear for Men: Hello guy Famewatchers! Have you ever tried wearing silk underwear? If you haven’t, you should be more adventurous. Cotton underwear is cool but you should add more variety and spice and color to your underwear collection. So go buy yourself a silky briefs (or boxers). To help you make your choice, here are some 9 men’s silk underwear that’s available out there.
1. Hom Briefs Elysee. Made of 81% modal, 10% polyester, 8% elastane, and 1% silk, this sexy briefs underwear is for sale at 25 €. Go to hom.com. [Want more Hom Men’s Underwear?]
2. Bodyaware Silk Shimmer Briefs. We had to crop the image because it will likely scandalize our grandma. Hehe. This is made of 95% pure silk and 5% spandex. Available at bodyaware.com for $23.40. According to BodyAware this is “the softest, most sensuous sensation next to your skin. Soft, pure silk is blended with just enough stretch lycra to instantly snuggle up to your essentials. Trim-style brief provides all-day comfort and plenty of room. Full back with mid-seam to shape and accentuate.”
3. Hanro Silk Modal Boxers Underwear. Made of a blend of 76% modal, 20% silk and 4% elastane and sold at $82. More about this underwear from hanro.com: “Classic looks combined with modern materials result in the HANRO Silk Modal Boxer men’s underwear. Part of the HANRO Silk Modal Collection, this men’s boxer is tailored from an incredibly soft blend of silk and modal, with a touch of elastane added for a slight stretch and optimal fit. Looser cut for ease of movement, this men’s underwear is kept comfortably in place by a soft covered elastic waistband and features a hidden button fly; for everyday practicality and comfort.”
4. Magic Silk Boxer Briefs. Made of 100% silk and sold at $29. More about this underwear from mensunderwearstore.com: “The Panel Short from Magic Silk features a classic boxer brief silhouette with an elastic Magic Silk logo waistband and a contour pouch, for comfort and support. The boxer brief silhouette allows for the full coverage of a traditional boxer while also providing the comfort and support of a traditional brief.”
5. ManSilk Solid Silk Boxers. Made of 100% silk and available at $25.
6. Thomas Nash Red Silk Boxer Shorts. Made of 100% pure silk and is machine washable. Costs you £25.00 at debenhams.com.
7. Patra Long Johns Silk Underwear. Priced at £35.95, Patra thermal longjohns is “the choice of professionals for activities ranging from mountain climbing to skiing”. Says who? Says the people of Patra themselves. Hehe. Get yourself a pair at patra.com.
8. Speaking of long johns underwear, here’s a pair from our favorite Swiss underwear brand, Hanro. Made of a blend of silk and cashmere, you can have this for $265. [Want more underwear from Hanro? Check out our earlier post on Hanro Male Underwear Models.]
9. Sexy White Briefs from the Tani Everyday Silk Touch Collection. Hmmm, the fabric used to make this one does not contain silk at all. It’s made of 94 % micro modal and 6% elastane. Still, the makers insist that the fibers used are “thinner and finer than the finest silk”. Available at taniusa.com for $40.
Which of these silk men’s underwear is your favorite?