Michael Jackson Egyptian Statue Lookalike Explained. How can you explain the fact that Michael Jackson resembles this 3,000 year old Egyptian statue currently housed at the Chicago Field Museum?
Possible answers suggested by some friends:
- Michael Jackson saw the statue, went “Hmm, I want to look like that complete with deformed nose” and had several surgeries to get him to look like the statue complete with deformed nose.
- Michael Jackson is a descendant of the Egyptian dude in the statue. After all, doesn’t all human beings trace their roots to some garden in Africa?
- It’s just a pure coincidence.
- Michael Jackson is actually the second coming of Jesus. According to the Bible’s Book of Michael (Chapter 19, Verse 26): And he shall return, and resemble the likeness of an Egyptian God. He will walk the highways of the earth and the byways of the moon but no one will recognize him as the returning Son until the endtimes. (Note: Plain English Version)
- You silly people, Michael does not resemble that statue at all.
Okay, so which of the above is the likeliest explanation?
EARLIER POSTS WE WROTE ON MICHAEL JACKSON
Michael Jackson Sick With Flesh Eating [MRSA] Virus? (posted 12 February 2009). This is very bad news from the Michael Jackson front who, according to The Sun, is “suffering from an acute MRSA-type skin infection which threatens to EAT his flesh”. Yaiks. He reportedly got infected during a plastic surgery on his nose.
Reports a source (via The Sun): “Michael Jackson has a severe staph infection that he contracted during work to reconstruct his nose. The disease is an MRSA-style infection because it is resistant to conventional antibiotics, so he has been visiting a clinic to get antibiotics via an IV drip. The infection has spread throughout his face and body and is being aggressively treated by doctors.”
We may no longer be fans of Michael Jackson but we wish him well. Hope he beats this MRSA thing.
Rio Ferdinand Hearts Michael Jackson (posted 24 April 2009). If you can tell who a person is by their friends, does this mean that footballer Rio Ferdinand is as weirdo and wacko as Michael Jackson? Hopefully not, no?
Michael reportedly called to congratulate Rio for his digital magazine venture and left the footballer shaking afterwards when their conversation ended.
Says Rio: “I was shaking afterwards, I couldn’t believe it – he’s always been a hero of mine. A friend of mine helps manage him in England and it’s been set up through that. He signed a shirt for me the other day, he’s invited me to come and meet him backstage after a show. It’s mind boggling. He is one of the people I admired growing up. The Bad album would be one of my desert island discs. I look up to him as an artist. He’s the one person I really wanted to interview.”
The football star adds: “I’m into all sorts of music, very different from one day to the next, but he’s an absolute legend. I couldn’t stop texting my mates to tell them afterwards that I’d spoken to him.”
Do you think Rio’s mates were very impressed? Or did they just go, “Huh”?
Michael Jackson Egyptian Statue Lookalike Explained. Posted 8 August 2009.