Mens Leather Underwear: Darren Criss in Hedwig and Leather Care Tips. What would you want fellow Famewatchers? Would you want more photos of a shirtless Darren Criss? Or would you want us to blog about men lookin’ good in their leather underwear?
Oh wait, you don’t have to choose!! We’re gonna hit two birds with one stone with these photos of Darren Criss wearing leather underwear. The pics are from the Broadway production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch with the Glee star playing the lead role. Check him out:
He’s looking good in his leather boxer briefs eh? Will this inspire a men wearing leather underwear 2015 trend? We can only hope. Hehe.
By the by, Darren is following the footsteps of Neil Patrick Harris, Andrew Rannells, and Michael C. Hall who played the role of Hedwig Robinson which Darren is now playing.
Who’s this lucky girl?
Hedwig, of course, is not Darren’s first stage play. In fact, you can say that theater is his first love before the TV and movies beckoned. He began doing theater as far back as 1997, became famous in theater circles in 2009 when he wrote, produced, and starred in his own musical, A Very Potter Musical, and was cast in Glee for the role of Blaine Anderson in 2010. The rest, they say, is history.
Anyhoo, we know you want another leather underwear pic so here’s the last one. Hehe.
Leather Underwear Tips: Let’s end this post with tips for those of you leather underwear lovers on how to keep your leather undies in the best of shape. These tips are courtesy of The Clothing Dictionary:
- If your leather underwear becomes wet, let it dry at room temperature.
- If your leather underwear gets stained, blot liquid stains with a clean cloth.
- How do you store your leather underwear? Use a padded hanger to maintain the shape.
- It’s a no no to store your leather underwear in a hot or damp area.
- It’s also a no no to cover your leather underwear with plastic because it will cause the leather to dry out.
- Do not expose your leather to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Mens Leather Underwear: Darren Criss in Hedwig and Leather Care Tips. Posted in Male Celebrity Underwear.