Men’s Jockstrap Underwear. Let’s continue talking about men’s underwear and this time, let’s focus on jockstraps. If you are the sporty kind of guy, this item is a necessity in your closet. Of course, jockstrap underwear is not only for athletic guys, it’s also cool for non-sporty dudes who are kinda adventurous when it comes to their underwear choices. Anyhoo, here are some 12 jockstrap underwear which you might want to buy this coming new year to add color and spice to your underwear collection.
Before we begin in our list, we must mention that the guy above is Dutch cricket player Ryan ten Doeschate . According to the Daily Telegraph from which we grabbed the image, he is putting “on his jockstrap as he prepares to bat in the nets during a practice session” at the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup in New Delhi, India. Now, on to our list of 12 Jockstrap Underwear:
1. 2xist Sliq Jockstrap. This 2xist jockstrap is made of nylon and spandex. It’s available at saksfifthavenue.com for $26.
2. Aussiebum Jockstrap. According to jockstrap.org.uk, this Aussiebum jockstrap is “ideal for providing support and comfort whether you are playing sport or just want to feel more organised”. This is available for US$12.52 on aussiebum.com.
3.Bike Jockstrap. Bike jockstraps are on sale at jockstrapcentral.com with prices ranging from US$7.61 toUS$12.32. That’s a pretty good deal, if you ask us here at Famewatcher.
4. Diesel Jocky Jockstraps. Made of cotton and elastane, this Diesel jockstrap is available at Saks Fifth for $31.00 (package contains two pairs). [Check out some Diesel Male Underwear Models.]
5. Pump Jockstrap. Made of 94% cotton and 6% spandex. Sold for $22 at internationaljock.com. Designer features include: Bold PUMP! logo centered on front of waistband; logo on left of center in back on waistband as well; contrast seaming and piping on pouch. Countoured pouch double-ply with reinforced center support seam.
6. Slazenger Pro Cricket Jockstrap. Available at slazenger.com which describes the Pro jockstrap thus: “With an impressive portfolio of players, Slazenger’s protection range is equally important to maintain player safety and ensure they have full confidence playing on any pitch against any attack. New for 2013 is the Xlite Lower Body Protector, a HD foam all in one padding guard designed to protect the thigh, inner thigh and hip.”
7. Spider Guard Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Jockstrap. Available for US$20.40 at internationaljock.com which describes this interesting sportswear/underwear as follows: “The Spider Guard Jockstrap uses a 360 stretch material for its cup pouch that is designed for excellent lift and support… The Spider Guard Web Flex Cup is like no other cup out there with a revolutionary “Exoskeleton Armour” design – a technology inspired from the exoskeleton of insect.”
8. Blue Jr. Hockey Jockstrap. Available at prohockeylife.com for only $9.99. The price supposedly includes the cup.
9. Gray Nicolls Cover Point Jockstrap. You can buy this one at the manufacturer’s website, gray-nicolls.co.uk. It will cost you £6.50 and is made of 62% polyester, 33% cotton, and 5% elastane. This outfit features moisture controlling materials and ventilation channels that “allow air to flow close to the skin and draw heat away from the body”.
10. Reebok Ice Hockey Jockstrap. This Reebok ice hockey jockstrap is discounted on sale at hockeygalore.ca for $26.24. Desigh features include: 2.5 inches heavy duty and stretch waistband, extra durable 1 inch thigh straps with double stitching, robust rubber hooks, adjustable metal fasteners, and double Velcro† pouch for cup stability.
11. Under Armour Jockstrap. Price: $14.99 at underarmour.com. According to Under Armour, design features include:
Compression: This ultra-tight, second-skin fit delivers a locked-in feel that keeps your muscles fresh & your recovery time fast. The Under Armour® athletic supporter is a versatile must-have protection piece underneath any athlete’s gear. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
Want more jockstraps, check out our earlier post on celebrity jockstraps.