We’re not surprised that a lot of celebrities wear Rolex Submariner so we made a Top Ten List of Famous Men With Rolex Submariners. It’s probably the most popular watch out there, isn’t it?
1. California dude Jesse Metcalfe, most famous for his role as John Rowland in Desperate Housewives, sports a Rolex Submariner watch. Our Jesse may be clueless when it comes to picking the right shirt to wear (Hehehe, what’s that Jesse? Your mom’s tablecloth?) but he sure has great taste when it comes to picking his watch.
Here’s a closer look at the Rolex Submariner watch.
2. Rock-and-roll star Mark McGrath loves Rolex so much that he had the company’s logo tattooed on his midsection. That’s what we call a real fan.
3. Hollywood royalty Robert Redford is wearing a Rolex Submariner watch in this still photos from the movie All The President’s Men. The A-List actor played journalist Bob Woodward who’s famous for his investigative work on the Watergate scandal. We’re guessing that the real Bob also wears a Rolex just like the movie Bob.
4. Fictional character Nathan Petrelli, the New York lawyer-turned-senator in Heroes who’s got the power of “self-propelled flight” , loves him his Rolex Submariner watch. Nathan is played by Italian-American actor Adrian Pasdar.
5. The late American actor Lloyd Bridges, famous for his role as Mike Nelson in the top-rating 1950s TV show Sea Hunt, is another Rolex Submariner watch lover. Bridges, who died in 1998, is the father of actors Beau Bridges and Jeff Bridges.