Cotton Organic Mens Underwear: Kerry Degman in Polo Ralph Lauren. Apparently, Doug Porter isn’t the only male model who’s covering his privates with Ralph Lauren’s organic underwear. Check out cutie Oregonian hunky boy Kerry Degman in his cotton organic boxer briefs.
OMG. He is so gorgeous!
Oops, this last one is not from Ralph Lauren but from Armani Exchange but we know you’d like to see Kerry’s tightness. You do, don’t cha?
Want more Ralph Lauren menswear? Go check out our post on Ralph Lauren leather jackets. Also, read more about Kerry Degman in our previous posts below:
Model Kerry Degman: Guy Candy of the Day
14 April 2009
Holy canoly, who is this hottie? That, our friend, is Kerry Degman. Where he comes from, we do not know. But we do know that he is totally hot.
Some info on this dude:
- He is from Portland, Oregon
- He is born in 1989. He finished high school in 2007.
- His most famous ad campaign so far is “JC Penny’s American Living.” But he also modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch.
- Kerry started modeling after his high school graduation. He signed with Major Models. He is one of the hottest new finds in the male model fashion scenes in 2008.
- Expect to see more of this American hunk in the future.
Awww. He’s got one of the most perfect washboard abs we’ve ever seen on a male model! What is your abs workout like, Kerry?
Awww. He is doing the dishes. Now, this is the kind of guy you’d want to bring home to mama. He’s gorgeous, he’s got the best abs in the western world, and he does not mind washing dishes! What’s not to like?
American Male Underwear Model: Kerry Degman in Boxers and Briefs
19 August 2009
Behold, Kerry Degman, the corn-fed American male model we called our Guy Candy of the Day last April 2009. Isn’t he awesome? We can’t help but rave about his beautifulness. Damn. Beautifulness is not even a word. We sure easily ran out of superlatives to describe this twinky hunk, no? Totally.
Cotton Organic Mens Underwear: Kerry Degman in Polo Ralph Lauren. Posted 12 December 2010. Updated 26 May 2017.